Other Parts of Texas
Special Needs Catalogs
Respite, Recreation, and Social--Central Texas, for Kids
Respite and Childcare
Recreation and Camps
Meetup and Social Groups--Free in Central Texas
Social Groups and Group Therapy--Paid in Central Texas
Religious Services and Camps for Special Needs
Basic Forum Don'ts: 1. No personal attacks or name calling.
2. No profanity.
3. No pornography.
4. No promotion of abuse or endangerment of anyone on the autism spectrum.
5. No false information about someone else.
6. No scams.
7. No promotion of medical experimentation on someone with autism outside of a controlled medical trial.
8. No political ads.
9. Promotion of elimination diets to treat autism, avoiding vaccination, chelation, hyperbaric oxygen chambers, secretin, stem cell injections, laxatives used without the advice of a doctor, medical procedures illegal in the United States, and anything else deemed by the website moderator as too controversial for this website or having the potential to harm someone if not supervised by a licensed medical doctor.
10, Promotion of therapies costing thousands of dollars that are not covered by insurance and not supervised by a medical doctor and approved by the FDA, CDC, or another government agency.
It's okay to: 1. Post your own thoughts, opinions, and experiences, if it's kept clean and respectful.
2. Post info about your own website, if it fits in, once monthly.
3. Include a link to your blog or website every time you post, as long as you are adding to the discussion and not posting just to advertise your website.
4. Be intellectual and give advice.
5. Have fun.